Here are some links of interest to Triathletes and Multisport Enthusiasts.
(Some of this is still being updated as part of the switch over from the old site.)
Other Multisport Clubs
Pool Swimming in the Syracuse Area
- Baldwinsville Baker High School has pool time available to Adult Members of the Sharks Swim Club. The schedule varies depending upon the school availability generally they meet Tuesdays at 830p, Friday at 800p and Saturday at 4pm. Contact Mark Gummer for more information.
- Syracuse University Masters Swim Program
- Each of the Syracuse Area YMCA’s have adult swimming lessons and a Masters Style swim session.
- US Masters Swimming also maintains a list of offical Masters Swimming Programs
Open Water Swimming
- If your looking for places to open water swim, Green Lakes State Park has lap lanes in the lifeguarded swimming area. This park is also an excellent place to Mountain Bike, Run and stage for local road rides.
- Most Swimming areas with life guards do not seem to object (that we know of) of people swimming inside the designated area in a wet suit. However we are aware that many life guarded areas object to swimming outside of the designated area.
Other Syracuse Area Sport Clubs
- Onondaga Cycling Club
- Onondaga Ski Club
- Syracuse Biathlon
- Syracuse Chargers Track Club
- Syracuse Charger Rowing & Rugby
- Syracuse Track
- TugHill Ski Club
Multisport Related Businesses
- Triathlon TV – A Dutch group going international by May 2007 most of these videos below are not in english. Note that the url is the dutch spelling of Triatlon.tv
- Cycling TV – Has a Triathlon, Cyclocross as well as a number of cycling events. Very high quality video and commentary. cycling.tv